Friday, May 21, 2010

6.8 spc good urban round ? i think so! 5.56 55 gr 0r 6.8 spc 125 gr projectile id pick the 6.8 spc




I will be useing this cartiage by the end of the summer ,i have not decided which rifle i will choose for myself there are a lot of great rifles out there but i have to pick which one, That i will pick to use in my matches both long range and for my 3 gun matches. i live in and around an urban area, Where there are short, mid and long range threat possiblities, in these three areas ,I like to be sure that i pick the rifle thats both accurate has a lot of knockdown power and easy to maintain! and not cumbersome to carry . and reflex scope and an easy attach long range scope that will maintain accurate zero even when i take it off and on, Thats another post later on that i will ramble about until then take care see you at the range!

No comments:

Post a Comment